The Honeywell N95 Respirator Mask for airborne particulates provides 95 filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air. NIOSH Approved. Meets CDC and FDA standards. Lightweight and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Designed to resist humidity in most environments. Adjustable nose bridge. Durable straps.
- Recommended for use in medical hospitals, laboratories, government, law enforcement, military, construction, hazardous industries, and general purposes.
- Suitable for protection against airborne particulates, pathogens, bacteria, viruses, bio hazards, and dust.
Molded Cup Style Features:
- Lightweight and rigid outer shell that resists collapsing
- The mask contours with the natural shape of the face minimizing pressure points
- Soft inner layer designed for comfort and convenience
- Inner layer ultrasonically welded to outer shell in the front to eliminate being drawn into mouth and nose area during inhalation
- Durable two-strap construction allows easy donning
- Masks are all bagged into a single plastic sleeve to protect from exposure and contamination when the box is opened
- Plastic sleeve bag with a tear away portion for easy opening
Flat Fold Style Features:
- Lightweight and thin construction, with a soft inner layer designed for comfort
- Elastic head straps are sonic welded to inside the outer layers
- Masks are individually bagged to keep from soiling and contamination
- Tear Away section on the bag for easy opening
- Dispenser style box with tear-out/cut-out panel for ease of access
NIOSH 42 CFR 84, FDA Class II Medical Device
Filtration EfficiencyParticle filtration: 95 against solid particulates & non-petroleum based liquid aerosols Bacterial filtration: 99.9 Viral filtration: 99.9
ComplianceNIOSH 42 CFR 84 FDA Class II Medical Device
StandardsMeets NIOSH and CDC standards for N95 protection against airborne pathogens and M.tuberculosis FDA Cleared Surgical N95 Respirator
Latex FreeYesSilicone FreeYesSizeUniversal, One SizePackagingMolded Cup or Flat Fold 20 Masks per Box
NIOSH Approval (TC)Molded Cup TC-84A-4357 Flat Fold TC-84A-4371
There are no reviews yet.