Double A Copy Paper
– Brand: Double A (Original)- Size: A4 (210mm x 297mm)- Substance: 80gsm
– Brightness: 102-104 above- Color: white- Whiteness: CIE167
– Grade: All purpose Premium Paper- Sheet in Ream: 500- Roughness: 140ml/Min
– Roughness: 140ml/Min- Thickness: 110um- Opacity: 95
– Ream box: 5 Ream- Quality: Very High
– No jam in Photocopy machines- No double feed- Stay flat after copying (even in laser)
– Leave no dust in the copy machine- White and clean, Smooth and bulky- No see through pring in both side
– Best result in Photocopy machines- Laser printers, Inkjet printer, Fax, etc.
EXCLLENT PERFORMANCE DUE TO THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
– Moisture Control- Makes the sheets stay flat in the copier and enchances runability- Low Dust Content
– Minimizing Your copier runing cost.- Good Opacity- Double sided copying of the best quality
– Smoothness- Improving Printing Quality.- Bulky Sheet.
– Enhancing smooth runnability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Perfect for high-quality printing and copying
– Super high whiteness produces outstanding clarity and contrast for all graphics and text
– User-friendly box design with built-in handle for easy carrying, tear slot perforation for easy access to the reams and label for filing.
– Precision-cut edges for trouble-free performance
The paper is suitable for all office equipment using the xerographic principle available in the mark established brands like Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Kodak, Oce, etc. Double A Copy Paper
– Standout / premium.
– Special protective / moisture – proof wrapper.
– Economic box
– 500 SHEETS PER REAM
– 5 REAMS PER BOX.
– 1560 BOXES PER 20FT CONTAINER (WITH PALLET)
– 1600 BOXES PER 20FT CONTAINER (WITHOUT PALLET).
– 7800 REAMS TOTAL IN ONE 20FCL (WITH PALLET).
– 8000 REAMS TOTAL IN ONE 20FCL (WITHOUT PALLET).
Double A is developed for the most demanding inkjet and laser printers as well as low/high volume copiers and fax machines in order to meet the demands on printability and runnability. The paper has omni-direction copying ability. The paper is also suitable for preprint in offset.
There are no reviews yet.