Ash firewood is very dense, tough and strong, but also elastic – wood. Its density is 0.75 gr/m3 and heat capacity is 5,6MWh/t.This is because it is a hardwood, and has excellent burning properties, including:
- Ash logs last much longer than softwoods when burned in stoves or open fires
- When burned, it turns into a bright red glow, with high heat output
- It has few knots, so sparks less than other woods
- Burns completely, and leaves very little ash
- Less smoke emitted so chimneys are cleaner
Our ash firewood has the best quality, because it is dried mechanically. Firewood is possible to get in different packaging’s: 1m3 and 2m3 boxes. Usually, we do not sell ash firewood in bags, but it is possible to arrange it as well according to your requirements.
Firewood in 1m3 crate
- Size: 25 -30cm (it is possible to get different sizes as well)
- Moisture : 18 % or fresh
- Weight: around 27 kg
- Split size: 8 cm
If You have any questions about our product, price, availability – please ask bellow by clicking QUOTE ME.
Today we sell each month more than 15 trucks of different packaging Ash firewood and we do not stop there. We are always looking for new sellers/buyers to fulfill all orders.
We are Your key success if You are looking for long term reliable supplier of quality firewood.
There are no reviews yet.