2022 Can-Am® Spyder RT Rotax 1330 ACE
- Cruise around in luxury
Looking for a premium on-road experience? Look no further. For the Can-Am Spyder RT model, luxury is not only an option, but the standard, and this is seen in every aspect of its design.
- The final touch
The new color shades for the Spyder RT model definitely live up to expectations. Choose from Mystery Blue, Hyper Silver and Carbon Black to elevate the appearance of your ride.
- MODERN DESIGN
From the unique rich textures and finishes to the premium LED headlights and modern console with full color LCD display, sophistication is found in every last detail of the all-new Can-Am Spyder RT.
- PREMIUM COMFORT
Ultra-comfortable adaptive foam seats add to the large floorboard, cruise control and superior wind protection so you and your passenger can put more distance between stops.
- NEXT-LEVEL CONVENIENCE
The storage is impressive: it’s LinQ-compatible and comes with integrated hard side luggage. It also has an adjustable electric windshield with memory and an audio control keypad for ultimate efficiency.
Features may include:
Vehicle Stability System
- ABS, TRACTION & STABILITY CONTROL
Developed in partnership with BOSCH and inspired by automotive technologies, the Vehicle Stability System integrates anti-lock brakes, traction control and stability control for confidence taking on the open road.
EASY TO MANEUVER
- ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AND DYNAMIC
The electronically controlled power steering system provides a varying amount of assistance depending on the speed of the vehicle so it’s always easy to maneuver and steer.
STANDARD THEFT PROTECTION
- DIGITALLY ENCODED SECURITY SYSTEM
The Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) helps protect the Can-Am Spyder from theft or other unauthorized use. The vehicle will not start unless the rider uses the correctly coded electronic key.
- B2NB B2ND
- Spyder RT Rotax 1330 ACE
- Motorcycle / Scooter
- 3-Wheel Motorcycle
- Rotax® 1330 ACE™ in-line 3 cylinders, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- 3.31 in. (84 mm)
- 3.14 in. (80 mm)
- 115 hp (85.8 kW) @ 7,250 RPM
- 96 lb-ft. (130.1 Nm) @ 5,000 RPM
- Premium unleaded
- Semi-automatic with reverse function
- Double A-arms with anti-roll bar
- SACHS Big-Bore shocks
- 6.9 in. (174 mm)
- Swing arm
- 6 in. (152 mm)
- SACHS Shock with manual air preload adjustment
- 270 mm discs with Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers
- 270 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper with integrated parking brake
- Electrically actuated
- Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake
- MC165/55R15 55H
- MC225/50R15 76H
- 12-spoke, Deep Black, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)
- Deep Black, 15 x 7 in. (381 x 178 mm)
- 109.3 x 61.2 x 57.6 in. (2,777 x 1,554 x 1,464 mm)
- 67.5 in. (1,714 mm)
- 29.7 in. (755 mm)
- 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- 31 gal (117 L)
- 400 lb (182 kg)
- 7 gal (26,5 L)
- 494 lb (224 kg)
- 987 lb (449 kg)
- SCS: Stability Control System | TCS: Traction Control System | ABS: Anti-Lock Braking System | DPS™: Dynamic Power Steering | HHC: Hill Hold Control
- Large panoramic 7.8 in. (19.8 cm) wide LCD color display with BRP Connect™, allowing the integration of vehicle-optimized smartphone apps such as media, navigation and many others controlled through the handlebars.
- Main functions: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel consumption average, gear position, ECO mode smart assist, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge, clock and more. | Audio System: BRP Audio 4-speaker sound system with radio, USB, Bluetooth, 1/8 in. (3.5 mm) audio inputs and audio control keypad | Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Factory: 2-year BRP limited warranty with 2-year roadside assistance | Extended Service Terms: B.E.S.T. terms available from 12 to 36 months with roadside assistance
There are no reviews yet.