2022 Can-Am® Outlander 850
CHOOSE AN ESCAPEThe Outlander can tackle the widest range of tasks and terrain
- DESTINATION: ANYWHERE
Comfortable performance for cruising or roaring and built to last—getting more for your money never got you so far. Can you decide between the new colors?
FIT & FINISHCan-Am is renowed for its attention to details
- SET THE BAR HIGHER
Along with technology exclusives, benefit from factory-installed anti-theft system (D.E.S.S.*). Got work on the horizon? Switch from rack to cargo bed in the blink of an eye. Add a rear panel and take your cooler out for the day. On the farm, or hunt, it’s the LinQ you’ve been missing.
Features may include:
INNOVATIVE SUSPENSION SETUP
- Tortional Trailing Arm Independant rear suspension
The most significant Outlander upgrade yet, with wheels moving up and down in parrallel motion and pivoting points located under the seat, you get maximum stability and the driving experience to the limit.
- Reengineered Vented Side Panels
Every part was examined and inspected to see if it could improve rider comfort—even the side panels and inner fenders now offers better engine ventilation and airflow.
TECH THAT COUNTS
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
For easy, direct speed-sensitive steering assistance, with more power at lower speeds to reduce steering effort and less at higher speeds for maximum steering feel to the rider. Three modes adapt DPS even more.
- Outlander 850
- Rotax V-twin
- 62 hp
- 650 cc
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Selectable 2W/4WD with Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential
- CVT, P/R/N/H/L, standard engine braking
- Arched double A-arm with front sway bar
- 9.2 in. (23.3 cm)
- Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI)
- 9.9 in. (25.1 cm)
- Dual 214 mm disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Single 214 mm disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper
- Carlisle ACT radial 26 x 8 x 12 in
- Carlisle ACT radial 26 x 10 x 12 in
- 12 in. steel
- 86 x 48 x 49.5 in. (218.4 x 121.9 x 126 cm)
- 51 in. (129.5 cm)
- 11 in. (27.9 cm)
- 34.5 in. (87.7 cm)
- Rear: 5.7 gal (21.4 L)
- 1,650 lb (750 kg)
- 5.4 gal (20.5 L)
- 100 lb (45 kg)
- 200 lb (90 kg)
- Estimated: 800 lb (363 kg)
- Lighter-type DC outlet in console, standard connector in the back (15 A)
- Anti-Theft System: RF Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) | Winch: Prewired for available winch
- 4.5 in. digital display: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, gear position, 4 x 4 indicator, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge and clock
- 230 W from twin 60 W projectors and dual 55 W reflectors with tail light/brake light
- Factory: 6-month BRP limited warranty | Extended: B.E.S.T. term available up to 36 months
There are no reviews yet.